Thursday, October 16, 2008

Taylor Swift Rocks 'Got Milk?' Mustache, the Pic

Young, famous and healthy, Taylor Swift has been chosen as the new celebrity ambassador for "Got Milk?" campaign. She dons the so-called milk mustache in an ad that features her sitting on a chair and holding a guitar.

"In this business, you've got to be decisive," the copy of her "Got Milk?" ad read. "So I choose milk. Some studies suggest that teens who choose milk instead of sugary drinks tend to be leaner and the protein helps build muscle. So eat right, exercise and drink 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day. Music to my ears."

Swift recently shared with Redbook magazine's upcoming issue her feeling about getting involved in the upcoming U.S. presidential election, which will be held November 4 later this year, telling the publication she found voting as "cool and empowering." She continued saying, "I felt this responsibility that I've never felt before - I actually had a say in the political discussions of my country."

As for her music career, Swift is prepping for the release of her second album "Fearless", which is slated to hit the stores November 11 later this year.

No comments: